Sunday, March 27, 2011

FIRST SET OF COPIC COLORS

Hey Everyone,
I'm posting the first set of Copic Sketch Markers here because I know you are as excited as we are!! But, in the future, I will post them on the Face Book Group.  If you do not have a Face Book account, this is the only way you can access it, so you will have to start an account.

If you already have any of the colors, please email me at PinkScrappersBoutique@gmail.com and let me know what sketch markers you would like to substitute. I need to know this information by March 31.

So, here are the colors---E00, E000,E11,E21,E51, and R20.

Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carlene: I send you a email telling you that I would like to keep 2 out of the six colors yoo=u send me> How can I go by exchange the other 4 copics that I already have.
    Thanks
    Martha

    ReplyDelete