Friday, April 15, 2011

CCC's Coloring Contest!!


Hey CCC members!!! On behalf of Carlene, I'm here to announce the Color Me Copic Club's first coloring contest!! And Carlene has something yummy in store for the winner, so stay tuned!!

First, here's a glimpse at my finished Surfer Girl, by Rikuyanki. Is she not the cutest image?! ♡


Now... how do you enter the contest? You must be a Color Me Copic Club member. Click on the CLICK HERE TO ENTER link below to input your blog post containing a picture of your colored up Surfer Girl (no other images are allowed please! We must all submit the same image as sampled above.) That's all you need to do! I will be choosing the winner who's coloring reflects an understanding of the techniques we have learned in the tutorials provided to date. 

If you need a copy of the image, visit our Facebook page. Carlene has it posted up on the Facebook group. But if you have any questions, either post to Facebook or email Carlene directly at pinkscrapper99@yahoo.com.

The contest will run through April 22, 2011. A winner will be announced on the Facebook page and here on the blog on April 23, 2011 so be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!!!

Have fun coloring!

hugs!


Sorry ladies, I'm trying to renew the Linky Tool subscription, looks like the trial period ended. :-( Please post your pictures to the Color Me Copic Club Facebook group wall if you haven't already. A winner will be selected and announced both here on the blog and on Facebook on April 23rd. Thanks for playing along, the submissions have been AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. My mail man thinks I am crazy! I am waiting at the mail box when he pulls up but still no markers. I hope I am able to participate in the color challenge. You are all doing such an amazing job! I am so excited to get started.

    ReplyDelete