Thursday, September 20, 2012

Journal Challenge



Hi there. Suezette here. Sorry, I have not been here putting my creations up,
 I am slack, I admit it, it's as simple as that! Lol. From one creation, I start another. Sometimes I have more than one thing going at once. 
Juggling my home life with my scrappy life,
it just gets me in a bother sometimes. O.k, alot of the time. 


 Anyway, this journal is for the Journal Challenge that Scrapbook Stamp
Society are running at the moment. This is my second journal and when I finish
 this blog post, I intend on making another. I love making journals. I made 6
journals and gave them to some lovely ladies that I have become very
fond of through FaceBook. As my luck has it, they are all in America :(
so the chats will remain online for now. This digi, 'Abby' is so awesome. 


Copics Used:

C10, C7, N5, N4, N3, R89, R559, R39, R46, R22, Y28 & Y26

As I said earlier, I will be back later with another journal. Journal #3. 
See you soon xx

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card. Love the colours you have used. Cheers FiLoMa

    ReplyDelete