Thursday, March 22, 2012

Birthday and Blank card

Hello everyone!! I hope your coloring away with your copics. I just love using my copics it just gives my projects that extra pop. Don't you agree? I'm so excited to be one of the designers in the Color Me Copic Club Design team. 

Here are two cards I made to share with you all.

Happy Birthday Card

I used the paper and trim that Carlene sent to me to use. 
Next time I will make a list of the copics I used in my project. 

2nd Card is a Blank card


The image on this card I received it in the Color me copic club. I just love fairies and butterflies. I also used the paper and trim Carlene sent me and added some fabric roses and mulberry leaves. 

I also made a short video of my cards if you would like to check it out click below

I hope you enjoyed looking at my cards but don't forget to check out the other designers projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment