Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"You Rock My World" Card

Hi everyone!  It's Andrea with a post for the Color Me Copic Club DT.  This is my 1st project as part of the DT and I can't wait to share my ♥ of Copics with you.  They are so much fun to color with and they really make your images come to life.  I created a card for my hubby using the "Chelsea" stamp from The Greeting Farm.  I stamp all of images onto heavyweight cardstock.  I prefer "Perfect Panels" by MFT; however, they have recently stopped carrying them.  So, when I run out I will be on the hunt for a new favorite.  Hehe :) I stamp my images using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. 

Here's my finished image...

Copic Markers Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair - Y21, Y23, YR21, YR24
iPod & Shoes - V93, V95
Background - BG000


...and here's my finished card.

I cut the image out and matted her using my Nestabilities by Spellbinders.  The card measures 5.5" x 5.5" and the paper collection is "Springtime" by Echo Park.  I cut out the banner using the "First Place Award Ribbon" Die-Namic by MFT and the sentiment is from the "ALM Rock Star" stamp set by MFT.  I added a touch of flowers below the sentiment.

I kept the inside simple, so I could write a message to hubbs!

You can check out a video of my card in the making HERE.  I hope you enjoyed today's project and I hope the rest of your week is filled with Love & Whimsy!  
HUGS ♥ ~ Andrea :)

1 comment: