Wednesday, March 28, 2012


Hello everyone...it's Suezette again. This time I am posting a card I had made last month as a request by Carlene. Unfortunately, I can't tell you the colour combo I used as I would be guessing and that's no fun. I do know that for her hair I used E51 and E34. For the yellow outfit, shoes and bow, I used Y21 and Y23. The rest?...sorry.
The spray on the side is by I Am Roses.
The absolutely adorable image I have used here, is by one of my favourite's, Saturated Canary.
The cardstock is Kraft by American Craft and the matting is using Sam and Lucy premium cardstock in black.
The papers that I have used are from my stash along with the trim and the little bird in the corner.
I hope you love this card as much as I do. Thanks for popping by. See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment