Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cameo 1A (pin cushion & card)



 Hey there everyone. It's Suezette...I apologise for not being here lately. I have been really busy with family and then I do a bit of crafting and family again. Oh, I'm tired. It's as simple as that. Now that the school holidays are here ( for 2 weeks anyway) I'll be able to get stuck into some projects. 
I have had birthdays. Which means cards and parties aswell.
 May and June are always going to be hectic for me. 
Anyway, I have created an 'ensemble' if you like. A 4 1/4H x 5 1/4W pin cushion and a 6x7 card. I have made these in four colours and with each colour, I have used a different image. These images are absolutely stunning and so pleasant to colour, whether your preference is Copics, Prismas or any of the many different media available out there. I made a different pin cushion and somebody asked about the price. The cameo that I used was very pricey, so I thought about what I could do to bring the price down. That and the fact that the store that the cameo originally came from, didn't supply them anymore. :(
These gorgeous images are available to be purchased from
I will post all four images and tell you the names and the copics used.
If you would like to purchase any of these, 
contact me and I'll let you know about prices.


Image: Cameo 1A

Copics Used:

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair - E51, E33, E13
Dress - B000, B97, B95, B93, B91


No comments:

Post a Comment