Monday, June 18, 2012

Get Well Card



Hello everyone. Suezette back for the week. I trust your weekend was AWESOME? Well, I hope it was anyway. When the weekend comes by for me, 
I try to spend alot of time with my family (immediate & extended) and also 
do some house keeping asI tend to neglect things through the week. 
Anyway...enough of that. I made this card for a FB friend 
who ended up in hospital after a car accident. I thought it 
would put a smile on her face. :)


With this card I used a Heather Valentin image called 'Summertime Girl On Swing'. You can purchase her through http://addicted-to-stamps.blogspot.com.au/. I used American Craft yellow cardstock and Kraft cardstock. The paperline is 'Fine & Sunny' by Kaisercraft. The ribbon and bling is from my stash. Carlene PinkScrapper99 gave me the butterfly as a part of the DT bits and pieces for http://colormecopicclub.blogspot.com.au/. The sentiment is available through me if anybody wishes to purchase it. You will get a brand new red rubber block mounted sentiment stamp for $3- plus postage. Send me a message if you're interested.


Copics Used:

Eyes - B04, B06
Bow & T/shirt - Y00, Y02
Hair - E51, E33
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Jeans - B91, B93, B95
Sky- - B000, B01
Flower - Y15, YR68, YG17
Tyre & Shoes - C8, C7, C5, C3, C1
Rope - E71, E74

See ya soon xx

1 comment:

  1. This is beautifully made!! Please consider submitting your card creation at our Parables of a Crafter Publication Call!! Out deadline is Friday, July 20, 2012. You are able to submit 2 creations of your choice!
    For more information:
    website: http://parablesofacrafter.com/52-parables-challenges/week-10-publication-call-character-cards/

    ReplyDelete