Friday, June 8, 2012

June DT cards

Hello! Wanted to come by and show the cards I made for June. 


How cute is this puppy holding mail in his mouth. I found his image on the internet and I thought how cute he would be for my pen pal. 
I used a light brown card stock for the base of the card.
The background paper, ribbon and butterfly came from Carlene for our June Design Team package.
The colors I used to color the image


I also got this image from the internet isn't cute. Reminds me of the Top Hatter in Alice and Wonderland. I used a gary card stock for the base of the card. The paper background and dolly is from Carlene for our Design Team package. I used bling from want2scrap. 
The flower was from a swap, so I'm not where it's from.
The colors I used to color the image 


Okay yes, I also got this image from internet too. I just love butterflies. I used a black white card for the base of the card. The background paper, pink pearls are from my June Design Team package. 
The colors I used to color the image

No comments:

Post a Comment