Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's a Party



 Hello everyone. It's Suezette here. Did ya miss me...lol. I don't give you time to miss me. Today I have this cute image by Heather Valentin called 'Birthday Gift'. She is available for you to purchase at http://addicted-to-stamps.blogspot.com.au/. For the card and the matting, I used American Craft 'Rain' and the paper collection is the Lullaby Collection by  Kaisercraft. The trim was given to me for the http://colormecopicclub.blogspot.com.au/ DT. by Carlene (PinkScrapper99). The wheat leaves are from Etsy and of course the lovely cherry blossoms by I Am Roses. The sentiment you can see here is available through me. It's a red rubber wooden mounted stamp and its only $2- plus postage. BARGAIN! O.k., that sums it up and now for the colouring...


Copics Used:

Eyes - B04, B06
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Bows - R81, R83, R85
Teddy - E71, E74, E79
Dress, Shoes & hat - B000, B01, B02
Hair - E33, E34, E51
Background - Y0000


Thanks for stopping by. Back to colouring. Have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment