Thursday, June 7, 2012



Hello everyone. It's Suezette here! I hope you are all doing fine. I, on the other hand have been bed-ridden for 4 days now. I finally managed to drag myself out of bed to post this card. It has been sitting on my desk since Monday night. 



Now, down to business. For this card I have used an image called 'I love Copics' by Heather Valentin from Scrapbookstampsociety.com. The paperline is Sweet Nothings by Kaisercraft and the background paper was given to me by Carlene. The cardstock I have used is 'Blush' by American Craft. The ribbon buckle and ribbon are from my stash and the bling is by Bella.


 Copics Used: 

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Eyes - YG93, E15
Jeans - B91, B93, B95
Hair - E33, E34, E51
Heart and marker - C1, C3, C5, R22, R29
Top and shoes - C00, C1, R81


I hope you liked my card. Be sure to take a look at the other talented crafters projects and  get inspired to create, create, create. Take care and see you soon <3

1 comment: