Friday, April 13, 2012




Hello everyone, it's Suezette here. I trust you all had a wonderful Easter break? I had a busy time catching up with family and then lazing around and crafting. It's a little easier when I don't have to rush off to do school drop offs and pick ups. I am going to miss that (sigh!) Anyways...




Here we have 'Biker Betty', she's a Kenny K image...a little bit of cool and hot all at the same time. The cardstock I have used is American Craft Kraft cardstock (I can't get enough of it) matted with Sam & Lucy's Premium Black cardstock. The paper I have chosen this time were from the Miss Nelly 6x6 paper pad and the Party Animals 6x6 paper pad both by Kaisercraft. I don't know why I always use Kaisercraft.
I do like the papers they have, however I think it's got alot to do with the fact that I'm Australian, therefore I have easy access to all of their products. The rose and leaves are from I Am Roses and I glimmer Misted the rose with Sun Sisters and Marmalade. The spray is from my stash. The sentiment is from the MFT Big Greetings stamp set.




Copics Used :

Hair - YR68, Y38, R46
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Outfit & Boots - C10, C8, C7, C5, C3
Bandana - YG17, YG13
Eyes - B04
Lips - R46




...Anyhoo, have an AWESOME time colouring. See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment