Tuesday, April 3, 2012



Hello, how are we all today?
It's Suezette here to share with you a card I created.
I have had alot of great feedback
for this so I thought
I'd share my colour combos
and other information with you all.


For this card I have used Sam & Lucy premium
cardstock in Into The Forest and
American Craft Kraft cardstock.
The paperline is After Five by Kaisercraft.
You guessed it...flowers by I Am Roses.
The leaves on the side are aEK Success 'Rock Fern'
medium punch. The pearls are by Kaisercraft
and the ribbon is by American Craft. Oops! I almost forgot....
the image is a digi image Forever Rose by Crafts and Me.
This digi info was shared with me by my closest friend
Stacy Daniels (also in our DT)...Thank you Stacy!


Copics used are:

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Eyes - B91, B95
Hair - E39, E13, E33, E79
Rose - R81, R20, YG11
Orb - Clear atyouSpica


No doubt, I'll be back to share another card
with you all very soon.
Happy colouring/crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment