Saturday, April 21, 2012

"Look on the Bright Side"

Hi everyone, it's Andrea and I have a quick project to share with you for the Color Me Copic Club DT. A few weeks ago, it rained for almost a week straight. I never thought I was going to see the sun again! LOL. So, I created a card to send to a friend. I ♥ how it turned out.


Isn't she a doll? I adore MFT stamps. They are so much fun to color up with your Copics. I paper-pieced her boots using some of the DP. The Copic markers I used are listed below.

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E25
Rain Coat: Y13, Y15, Y18
Jeans: B93, B95, B97
Umbrella: T4, R81, R83, R85
Puddle: BG000, B01
0 Colorless Blender 

I ♥ creating paper flowers. I used the "Botanical Beauty Die-Namic" by MFT. I am elated with how this one turned out. So much fun to make!! :) 

Here's a peek at the inside... 

Other Products Used:
"ALM - The Rainbow will Come" stamp set by MFT
"WTG - Puddle Jumper" stamp set by MFT
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Perfect Panels for Copics by MFT
"Springtime" 6x6 Paper Pad by Echo Park
Kraft cardstock by PaperTrey Ink
Burlap String by May Arts
Purple Rhinestone Adhesive Gems by CTMH
"First Place Award Ribbon Die-Namic" by MFT
"Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large Nestabilities" by Spellbinders

You can check out a video of my card HERE. I hope you enjoyed today's project. Thanks for stopping by today. HUGS ♥ Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Andrea, Love your card. I really like the detail you put into the paper pieced boots, and the shading of her coat and umbrella !!! :)

    ReplyDelete