Friday, April 6, 2012

A Male Card



Hello, It's Suezette back with another card for you all.
It's my husband and my wedding anniversary today so I thought I'd make him a card. This was suppose to be the card...however I decided to go with a different one.
Something a bit more romantic
and a lot less raunchy. None-the-less I still like this card,
so I'll hold onto it, maybe for his birthday.


Again for the cardstock, I have used Kraft card by American Craft and Sam & Lucy black premium cardstock.
The paperline is 'Black & White Timeless'
by Kaisercraft.The image I have chosen is 'Honey Sparks'
by Kenny K. Prima bling for that little something.
The sentiment is by MFT 'Big Greetings' stamp set and
the lips are by Clear Choice Stamps, stamped on using
Blazing Red StazOn.



Copics Used are:

Skin - E000, E11, E00, E21, R20
Glasses - R81, C1
Outfit & Boots - RV23, RV25
Hair - E39, E34, E51, E79
Lips - RV29, RV23



See ya Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment